NCORE strives to provide equal access to all our programming and content, including NCORE Webinars and other online content. Click the session titles for descriptions, presenters, registration, and more information. Unless noted otherwise, all webinars will be held LIVE from 3:00 - 4:30 PM Central Time (4:00-5:30 PM Eastern / 2:00-3:30 PM Mountain / 1:00-2:30 PM Pacific). Convert other time zones to Central Time here.
March 3, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 7, 2021
April 21, 2021
Oklahoma Indigenous Higher Education Webinar (Organized in partnership with Oklahoma Higher Education Network) - FREE - 12:30 - 3:00 PM Central - more information forthcoming
April 28, 2021
To Be Announced
- Webinars will be held LIVE from 3:00 - 4:30 PM Central Time (4:00-5:30 PM Eastern / 2:00-3:30 PM Mountain / 1:00-2:30 PM Pacific) unless noted otherwise. Convert other time zones to Central Time here.
- Registration will close at 4:30 PM Central Time the day before the webinar. Space is limited and may fill before this date.
- Student track webinars are always available at no cost but you must register in advance. (Registration for these webinars will open approximately two weeks before each session.)
- Registrants will receive an email with the Zoom link the morning of the session.
- All registrants will receive a recording approximately a week after the webinar.
- Live captions and sign language provided.
Please send questions, comments, or suggestions regarding NCORE Webinars to email@example.com.