NCORE WEBINAR SERIES
NCORE is the most comprehensive national forum on issues of race and ethnicity in American higher education. The NCORE Webinar Series continues the conference’s tradition of working to improve racial and ethnic relations on college campuses by providing virtual learning opportunities on effective strategies to enhance access, social development, education, communication, and cross-cultural understanding for traditionally underrepresented populations. We are excited to announce the 2020-2021 webinar schedule below with sessions facilitated by leading scholars and experts.
NCORE also continues to curate sessions that speak directly to the experiences of students and are either facilitated or co-facilitated by students. These free sessions are intended to identify emerging scholars and introduce new voices into the world of higher education.
Click the session titles for descriptions, presenters, registration, and more information. Webinars will be held LIVE from 3:00 - 4:30 PM Central Time (4:00-5:30 PM Eastern / 2:00-3:30 PM Mountain / 1:00-2:30 PM Pacific). Convert other time zones to Central Time here.
October 28, 2020
November 18, 2020
December 2, 2020
January 27, 2021
February 3, 2021
February 24, 2021
March 3, 2021
March 31, 2021
April 7, 2021
April 28, 2021
To Be Announced
- Webinars will be held LIVE from 3:00 - 4:30 PM Central Time (4:00-5:30 PM Eastern / 2:00-3:30 PM Mountain / 1:00-2:30 PM Pacific). Convert other time zones to Central Time here.
- Registration will close at 4:30 PM Central Time the day before the webinar. Space is limited and may fill before this date.
- Student track webinars are always available at no cost but you must register in advance. (Registration for these webinars will open approximately two weeks before each session.)
- Registrants will receive an email with the Zoom link the morning of the session.
- All registrants will receive a recording approximately a week after the webinar.
- Live captions and sign language provided.
NCORE strives to provide equal access to all our programming and content, including NCORE Webinars. All NCORE presenters are expected to follow NCORE’s accessibility guidelines whenever possible. Click below to review this information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.