For the first time in its history, NCORE will take place in Portland, Oregon. The City of Roses. Saturday Market. Powell's City of Books. Food Cart Pods. Museums. And so much more...Let's Portland! Join us for five days of amazing conference sessions, networking, community outreach, and fun. Experience all things Portland while expanding your mind during NCORE sessions.
- Check out our At-A-Glance Schedule to get an overview of the conference.
- Conference registration is open.
- Hotels with special NCORE rates are available now. Experience Portland with us!
- NCORE is the conference for all higher education disciplines - join our team as a conference sponsor. Call us to discuss (405) 325-3694 or email us.
NCORE invites you to share in our efforts to address important ongoing and emerging racial, ethnic and sovereignty social justice issues pertaining to our institutional communities in the U.S. System of Higher Education. We are developing the 32nd Annual National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education and are looking specifically for presentations that address suggested areas of emphasis. Learn more
• Submission Deadline: November 26, 2018 (11:59 PM Pacific Standard Time)
• Selection Decision Notification: January 14, 2019
• Session Scheduling Notification: February 4, 2019
• Session Confirmation Deadline: February 25, 2019
Conference Hotels Accepting Reservations
NCORE has partnered with several hotels to provide blocks of rooms; visit our Hotel page for locations, rates, booking links, and more.
Stay and play in Portland! We asked and NCORE participants answered. Portland, Oregon, emerged as a top choice as a location. With that in mind, we worked with conference hotels to extend special rates for three days pre-and-post NCORE dates. Click here to explore all that Portland has to offer and check back for updates!