PLAN YOUR TRIP
NCORE is returning to New York City, the Territories and Ancestral Homelands of the Lenape Peoples.
This land on which which we will inhabit is physically situated in Lenapehoking, the original ancestral homelands of the Lenape, both Munsee and Unami speakers. We pay respect to the Lenape peoples – past, present, and future – and their continuing presence in the homeland and throughout their historical diaspora.
Conference sessions will be held in two hotel properties just a few short blocks apart from each other: The New York Marriott Marquis AND The Sheraton New York Times Square. We will be adding more information to this page, so check back for updates!
- Hotel blocks are open. Visit our hotel page for locations, rates, and links to book your room.
- Airfare discounts with three major airlines are available now; learn more on our Transportation page.
- Visit our Transportation page for details about airports, taxis, the subway system, and accessible transportation.
- Curious about the NCORE schedule? For now, download our Schedule at a Glance. The full Program Guide will be made available to download in May with sessions, room names, and more.
- All attendees should visit our Accessibility page to learn about the practices and services that will be in place at NCORE. Discover ways to support each other during the conference such as using microphones when asking questions in sessions and limiting fragrances.
- Check out dozens of dining and tour/attraction discounts that will be offered during NCORE. Click Here for details!