NEW YORK CITY
May 26 - 30, 2020
Join us for five days of amazing conference sessions, networking, community outreach, and fun. Experience NYC while expanding your mind during NCORE. Conference sessions will be held in two hotel properties: The New York Marriott Marquis AND The Sheraton New York Times Square.
- Check out our At-A-Glance Schedule to get an overview of the conference.
- Online registration is open now! Register by March 31, 2020, to take advantage of Early Bird Rates.
- Dozens of groups have already formed, earning 10% off current registration rates. Check to see if your institution has established this discount before you register.
- Hotel blocks are open now. Book your room with NCORE group rates!
- Check out a preview of our 2020 Program and Resource Guide cover art!
As a non-profit educational event, NCORE is open to all state and federal governmental agencies, colleges, universities, community groups, and individuals.
Whether it is a book signing or a break service, each day will feature dedicated program time offering the perfect way to make face-to-face connections with NCORE attendees.
NCORE programming addresses important ongoing and emerging racial, ethnic, and sovereignty social justice issues pertaining to our institutional communities in the U.S. system of higher education.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
NCORE 2020 conference sessions will be held in two hotel properties: The New York Marriott Marquis AND The Sheraton New York Times Square. Experience NYC with us! Hotels with group rates are now accepting reservations.
Our Conference. Your Questions. We know you have questions about NCORE. That's why we've answered the most popular ones here.
Reach more than 5000 participants from 1000+ campuses through advertising in the NCORE Conference Program and Resource Guide - an excellent ways to raise visibility for your organization.