NCORE 2022 PORTLAND
The National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in Higher Education is coordinated by the Southwest Center for Human Relations Studies at the University of Oklahoma Outreach / College of Continuing Education. As a non-profit, educational event, NCORE is open to all individuals; no membership is required. The conference is financed by registration fees and sponsorships.
NCORE 2022 Registration Rates
|Registration Type||Early Bird (ends March 31st)||Regular (April 1st-June 4th)|
|Student Rate (includes Pre-Conference Institute)||$495.00||$495.00*|
|Individual Rate without Pre-Conference Institute||$695.00||$795.00|
|Individual Rate with Pre-Conference Institute||$795.00||$895.00|
|Group Discount Rate without Pre-Conference Institute||$625.50||$715.50|
|Group Discount Rate with Pre-Conference Institute||$715.50||$805.50|
* The student rate remains the same year-round.
Review the NCORE 2022 Terms and Conditions including information on Covid-19 protocols, refund/substitution policies, and more.
Payment can be made online during registration by major credit card.
Full payment is required to attend the conference. Accepted forms of payment onsite are major credit card or check/money order made payable to The University of Oklahoma. Cash will not be accepted as a form of payment.
Registration will remain open; we encourage you to register as soon as possible so NCORE staff may plan accordingly for materials and other necessary arrangements.
Onsite Registration & Check-In Open (Oregon Convention Center Exhibit Hall B):
Monday, May 30: 1:00 PM-8:00 PM
Tuesday, May 31: 7:30 AM-6:00 PM
Wednesday, June 1: 7:45 AM-7:00 PM
Thursday, June 2: 7:45 AM-5:00 PM
Friday, June 3: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Saturday, June 4: 8:00 AM-12:00 PM
Registration includes these food functions:
Wednesday evening: Welcome Reception with hors d'oeuvres
Thursday morning: continental breakfast
Friday morning: continental breakfast
Saturday: closing luncheon
Group Transaction Discount Information
New for 2022: NCORE encourages groups of five (5) or more individuals to register together to earn 10% off current/non-student registration rates. To apply this volume discount, note the following policies / conditions and plan your registration. All group registrations must be submitted at the same time to receive the discount.
- To activate the discount a minimum of 5 registrations must be entered and they must be the same registration type. Either 5+ with a Pre-Conference Institute or 5+ without a Pre-Conference Institute. Types cannot be combined to activate the discount.
- You may enter as many registrations as you wish during the transaction.
- This volume discount does not apply when modifying registrations, as the threshold and criteria must be met all together with the original registration. Enter your entire group during the same transaction.
- Student and National Advisory Council registrations can be made on the same transaction but will not receive the 10% discount.
If you register at an individual registration rate, per our policies, NCORE will not adjust your rate retroactively to a group rate or process a refund for the difference.
Group Transaction Instructions
- Gather details for your group members. See below for a list.
- Click here (or the REGISTER button near the top of this page).
- Enter details for the first person, then click Add Registrant button at the bottom of the page prior to payment.
- IMPORTANT: if registering for someone else, check the box "I'm registering on behalf of this person".
- Continue adding registrations and the discount will be applied automatically when 5 of the same type are entered during a single transaction.
Required details needed: Name, email, organization, physical address, cell phone, accessibility, dietary choice, if they want a printed paper guide, and Pre-Conference Institute choice (if applicable). Other details you may enter are: pronouns, job title, and work phone.
Upon submission, all group members will receive their own confirmation number in an email message.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (405) 325-3694 between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Time.