May 31 - June 4 // Portland, Oregon
The 34th Annual National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in American Higher Education will return to an in-person format in Portland, Oregon. The City of Roses. Saturday Market. Powell's City of Books. Food Cart Pods. Botanical Gardens. And so much more...Let's Experience #PortlandTogether! Join us for five days of amazing conference sessions, networking, community outreach, and fun. Experience all things Portland while expanding your mind during NCORE sessions.
- Sessions will take place at the Oregon Convention Center
- Conference registration for NCORE 2022 will open in the fall. Date to be determined.
- The Call for Presentations will open in the fall of 2021. Dates and deadlines to be announced.
- Hotel blocks with special NCORE rates will be made available. Experience Portland with us!
- NCORE plans on having an online event in 2022 in addition to the in-person conference; details to be determined and announced.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks. #StartTheConversation