May 31 - June 4 // Portland, Oregon
The 34th Annual National Conference on Race & Ethnicity in Higher Education will return to an in-person format in Portland, Oregon. The City of Roses. Saturday Market. Powell's City of Books. Food Cart Pods. Botanical Gardens. And so much more...Let's Experience #PortlandTogether! Join us for five days of amazing conference sessions, networking, community outreach, and fun. Experience all things Portland while expanding your mind during NCORE sessions.
- The NCORE 2022 Call for Presentations is now open. Click here for details and submission link!
- Sessions will take place at the Oregon Convention Center
- Learn more about NCORE 2022 registration. More to come!
- The NCORE Student Scholars application will open December 10.
- Check out a Schedule At-A-Glance for an outline of the conference.
- Hotel blocks with special NCORE rates will be made available. Check back for launch date announcement.
- NCORE plans on having an online event in the fall of 2022. This will be in addition to the in-person conference; details to be determined and announced.
More information will be posted in the coming weeks. #StartTheConversation