- Keynote Speakers
- Information for Current Registrants
- National Advisory Council (NAC)
- Pre-Conference Institutes
- NCORE 2021 Special Feature
- NCORE 2021 Student Scholars
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Professional Volunteer Team
- Tech Hosts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCORE 2022 Location
NCORE will be held in a virtual format June 7-11, 2021. Programming will include concurrent breakout sessions, special features, and powerful keynote speakers! The regular conference will be held June 8-11 (Tuesday-Friday). Monday, June 7, is an optional Pre-Conference Institute day. Most concurrent sessions will be recorded and available for registrants to view on demand for up to a year after the live conference.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR INCOMING AND NEW REGISTRANTS
Adding login credentials to the NCORE / OpenWater conference platform is a manual process. System updates will take place at noon and 5:00 PM Central time each day. After the system update is complete, you will be notified by an email message from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email will contain login instructions and the link to the conference platform.
Click the links below to register. Pages open in new windows.
$350 – Regular Conference Registration (Tuesday-Friday access)
$100 – Graduate or Undergraduate Student Regular Conference Registration (Tuesday-Friday access)
If you register for one of the selections above, you can add a Pre-Conference Institute for only $50.
Additional Rates and Options:
Payment Policies and Information:
- The deadline to register by using a Purchase Order followed by a check has passed.
- Registrations may be paid by credit card only.
If you registered before the deadline and elected to pay by check:
- Checks should arrive no later than May 21, 2021.
- Mail checks to: The University of Oklahoma Registration & Records, 1700 Asp Avenue, Suite B-1, Norman, OK 73072.
- If you selected Pay by Check/PO you can change your method of payment to credit card. You cannot log back in to pay online but you can call (405) 325-6808 to pay. The office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Central time.
- Full payment must be received before access to the online conference platform will be granted.
- Registrations may be transferred to a substitute without a fee. Email email@example.com for assistance.
No refunds will be issued.
Although the group discount rate application window has passed, NCORE encourages groups to register. Click here to learn more.
Convince your boss you should attend NCORE 2021! Download our Justification Letter today. Be sure to emphasize that one Continuing Education Unit (CEU) will be awarded per day you attend.
NCORE is committed to making activities as accessible as possible. All sessions during NCORE 2021 will be captioned. A notice will appear and be read by presenters at the beginning of each session if the presentation includes loud music and/or flashing lights, images, or video. A warning will issued before use in case of sensory issues. More information can be found on our Virtual Accessibility web page. Accessibility requests may be submitted during registration. Email Josephine Stocks, NCORE's Accessibility Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please email email@example.com with questions.