NCORE 2021 promises to be an exciting, engaging, and interactive event. We encourage you to join us and #StartTheConversationOnline June 7-11, 2021. Answers to common questions are below. For further information, email email@example.com.
- Begin entering registration details for the first registrant.
- When you reach the Payment/Verification screen, click the Add Registrant link to enter a second person.
- Repeat until your group is complete.
- Press Submit to be taken to the Payment/Verification screen.
- Choose Pay Now and enter a credit card or choose Pay Later receive an invoice.
A confirmation email will be sent to the originator, who should forward to the group members.
After you exit the registration system, any changes must be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: The University of Oklahoma Registration & Records Department, 1700 Asp Avenue, Suite B-1, Norman, OK 73072-6400.
Checks must arrive no later than May 21, 2021 for processing time.
Call (405) 325-6808 to pay over the phone. The office is open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Central time.
This is not possible. Please choose a method listed above.
Accessing the Conference Platform
NCORE will send instructions and a link to the conference site closer to the start of the conference.
You will access that link and enter the email address used during registration. You should see a screen that indicates "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions."
Look for a new message from email@example.com in your inbox. That message will contain a verification link that will lead you directly into the live conference site (no password required).
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com as "safe senders" to your email program.
- Official conference updates will be sent beginning in May. Check those messages for important news.
- The virtual conference platform will connect you to Zoom rooms for sessions. Test out your Zoom connection here: https://zoom.us/test
- Prepare to network with people you meet in the sessions. Update your Linkedin and other social media profiles!
- Download a QR code reader in the event presenters wish to share information with that method.
We anticipate the site will open 1-2 weeks before the conference kicks off. You will be able to log in and familiarize yourself with the galleries, schedule, and more. Sessions will be delivered live June 7-11.
Be advised that certain features may not be visible and content may undergo revision during this period.
Only Pre-Conference Institutes require advanced selection. Choose a session title during registration.
Sessions on other days will be open without advanced registration. If you are registered for that day, you can access any session.
Registration is set up for one virtual conference login for one individual. It is not for multiple simultaneous logins / multiple locations. Log out of one device before signing onto another device. Login information should be protected and not shared.
Continuing Education Units
If you indicated you wished to receive CEUs during registration, no action will need to be taken on your part. After the conference, the Registration & Records Department at the University of Oklahoma Outreach/College of Continuing Education will send a certificate to you. You can present it to your respective licensing boards, governing bodies, and organizations for consideration as continuing education credit. Note: CEUs are not valid for college/academic credit.
If you did not sign up for CEUs during registration but would like to receive them, email us as soon as possible.
One (1.0) Continuing Education Unit (CEU) will be awarded for each day you attend.