- Keynote Speakers
- Information for Current Registrants
- National Advisory Council (NAC)
- Pre-Conference Institutes
- NCORE 2021 Special Feature
- NCORE 2021 Student Scholars
- Virtual Exhibit Hall
- Professional Volunteer Team
- Tech Hosts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- NCORE 2022 Location
CONFERENCE LOGIN HELP
Everyone registered for NCORE will log into the conference platform using the same method/link. Here are ways to find help:
Click https://ncore2021.secure-platform.com/a/account/login and enter the email address used during registration.
- You should immediately see a screen that indicates "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions."
- If you see "That account is not registered. Your E-mail Address was not found on file," please try again and check for typos or if an alternate address was used.
- If you still receive an error message, email email@example.com to verify your email address.
If your address was found on file and you receive the notice "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions." look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org in your inbox. If it does not arrive within a few minutes, check Spam, Junk, and Clutter folders. If not located, return to the sign in page and click the "Having Trouble? Click Here for Help" link.
Once logged into the conference platform, help can be found directly on the site: