The National Conference on Race and Ethnicity in American Higher Education is produced by The University of Oklahoma's OUTREACH Division. As a non-profit educational event, NCORE is open to all state and federal governmental agencies, colleges, universities, community groups, and individuals. There is no membership required. The conference is financed by registration fees and sponsorships. Review our Schedule Overview for an outline of each day and review our 2018 session titles and descriptions to begin planning your conference experience.
NCORE Conference (four days) - $795
NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute (five days) - $895
Student Registration - $495 (includes Pre-Conference Institute)
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, check the JOIN AN EXISTING GROUP section below. Your organization may have already qualified for a group discount.
Cancellation, Refund, and Substitution Policies
To cancel your registration and/or request a refund, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NCORE does not take cancellation requests by telephone.
Refunds - NCORE will refund 100% of the amount paid for a registration until May 1, 2018. No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2018.
Substitutions - email us at email@example.com to request the change. After May 16, 2018, substitutions must be made in person at NCORE Registration. The substitute delegate should bring written authorization from the person they are replacing to the registration desk and we will prepare a new name badge.
During registration, you may select PAY NOW (with a credit card) or PAY LATER (to be invoiced).
Once you exit the registration system, do not log back in to process a payment or make changes to your registration as this will create a duplicate registration. To process payment by credit card once you exit the system, call our Registration Coordinator at (405) 325-6808. Or, mail a check made payable to The University of Oklahoma addressed to: 1700 Asp Avenue, Room B-1, Norman, OK 73072.
NCORE 2018 Group Discount Information
To encourage and reward groups, NCORE offers a 10% registration discount to groups of 10 or more participants from the same organization. Students may be included to create your group of 10 but their student rate of $495 will receive no additional discount.
NCORE Conference Rate with Group Discount (four days)
NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute Rate with Group Discount (five days)
ESTABLISH A NEW GROUP
1) Select a Group Organizer who will be the primary point of contact between your organization and NCORE staff
2) Submit the names of your organization and 10 future registrants on the NCORE Group Application. (This does not register individuals for the conference; that part comes later.)
3) Upon verification, an NCORE staff member will email a unique discount link to the Group Organizer
- The discount link can be used to register the 10 listed on the application plus any others from your organization.
- The discount link is for your organization to use until online registration closes in mid-May. When registering additional attendees, use the same link.
- If you will pay using multiple sources, you can split the group by using multiple transactions. All attendees do not need to be in the same transaction.
Payment options include Pay Now (by credit card) or Pay Later.
Group formation deadline: May 1st.
Groups formed by April 16th will be listed in the printed Program Guide. Those formed after will be shown in digital publications.
JOIN AN EXISTING GROUP
When groups of ten or more are established, the organization’s name will be listed below. Clicking the link opens an email window to that Group's Organizer so you can request the discount registration link. If you do not use Microsoft Outlook, you may need to email NCORE directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request assistance.