BEFORE YOU REGISTER, check the To Join An Existing Group section below to see if your organization has established a Group Discount.
Registration Links for 2018
Cancellations - to cancel your registration, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NCORE does not take cancellation requests by telephone.
Refunds - NCORE will refund 100% of the amount paid for a registration until May 1, 2018. No refunds will be issued after May 1, 2018.
Substitutions - email us at email@example.com to request the change. After May 16, 2018, substitutions must be made in person at NCORE Registration. The substitute delegate should bring written authorization from the person they are replacing to the registration desk and we will prepare a new name badge.
NCORE 2018 Group Discount Information
To encourage and reward groups, NCORE offers a 10% conference registration discount to groups of 10 or more participants from the same organization. Students may be included to create your group of 10 but their student rate of $495 will receive no additional discount.
Group application deadline is May 1, 2018.
Group Registration Rates for 2018
APRIL 1, 2018
APRIL 1, 2018
|NCORE Conference (4 Days) with a Group Discount|
|NCORE Conference + Pre-Conference Institute (5 Days) with a Group Discount|
TO ESTABLISH A NEW GROUP
1) Select a Group Organizer who will be the primary point of contact between your organization and NCORE staff
2) Submit the names of your organization and 10 future registrants on the NCORE Group Application. (This does not register individuals for the conference; that part comes later.)
3) Upon verification, an NCORE staff member will email a unique discount link to the Group Organizer
a) The discount link can be used to register the 10 listed on the application plus any others from your organization.
b) The discount link is for your organization to use until online registration closes in mid-May. When registering additional attendees, use the same link.
c) If you will pay using multiple sources, you can split the group by using multiple transactions. All attendees do not need to be in the same transaction.
4) Payment options include Pay Now (by credit card) or Pay Later.
* Please note: If you choose Pay Later and exit the registration system, do not log back in to pay with a credit card. The system is not designed that way and a duplicate registration will be created. Instead, call (405) 325-6808 to pay over the phone or mail a check to the address on the invoice.
As groups are established, the organization’s name will be listed below. Clicking the organization's name will open an email to the group organizer. If you do not use Microsoft Outlook, you may need to email NCORE directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request assistance.
Upon your request, the group organizer will forward you the unique registration link associated with your organization.