Information for Current Registrants
Thank you for joining us for NCORE's first virtual conference. Please read the information and instructions below on how to log in, what to expect, and more. Be sure to email us with any questions you have.
What to Expect to Get Started
The day before your first day to attend, you should receive an email at the address used during registration with instructions. The in information is also provided below.
How to Access the Virtual Conference Platform
Registered attendees should go to this web address to view instructions on how to log into the virtual conference platform: https://ncore.secure-platform.com/a/page/attendee-guide
When prompted, enter the email address used when you registered for the conference. You should see a screen that indicates "Success! Please check your e-mail for login instructions." Then, in your email inbox, look for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the verification step.
How to View Content On-Demand
Registrants can access recordings, handouts, and other resources through April 2021. Click and bookmark this link:
The content you can view is tied to the individual day(s) for which you registered.
Registration is uniquely set up for one virtual conference login for one individual. It is not intended for multiple logins/multiple locations and it should not be shared.
When Logged Into the Virtual Platform
You will have access to several features that are available anytime. These include the Poster Session Gallery, Exhibitor Gallery, and the Suzan Shown Harjo Award. Click around the Virtual Session Gallery to read descriptions, presenter information, and decide which session to attend. A button to enter the session room will be made live a few minutes before the scheduled start time. From there, you can enter that room to take part in the session.
- Prepare to network with people you meet in the sessions and the mixer on Tuesday. Update your Linkedin and other social media profiles!
- Have a file on your desktop with your contact information ready to copy/paste into the chat boxes.
- If you are attending the virtual dance Wednesday evening, learn ways to prepare your environment and what props to gather to keep the party going strong!
- Download a QR code reader in the event presenters wish to share information with that method.
- Read our Coffee Chat Guide to prepare for the Coffee with a Thought Leader sessions. Each day will feature different leaders to start your day off in a fun and inspiring way.
- These Virtual Networking Tips provide useful guidance and prompts for any session.
- The virtual conference platform will connect you to Zoom rooms. Test out your Zoom connection here: https://zoom.us/test
When logged into the conference platform, you can select a virtual background or you can download now. The Download Image links below lead to files in the preferred size. Click the Download Image link to be taken a new next page, then right click to save the image to your computer. Click for more instructions
Continuing Education Units
One Continuing Education Unit (CEU) will be awarded for each day you attend. If you indicated you wished to receive CEUs during registration, no action will need to be taken on your part. After the event, the Registration & Records Department at the University of Oklahoma Outreach/College of Continuing Education will send the certificate to you. You can then present it to your respective licensing boards, governing bodies, and organizations for consideration as continuing education credit. Note: CEUs are not valid for college/academic credit.
If you did not sign up for CEUs during registration but would like to receive them, email us as soon as possible.
After the Sessions End
Be sure to submit evaluations; details will be provided in the sessions. This will help guide NCORE and the presenters for the future. We want to hear your voice!
Most sessions will be recorded. Recorded sessions will be made available soon after the session ends. You will have access to the recordings, handouts, and other resources related to each session until April of 2021. Simply log into the virtual conference platform to view sessions again.
At the request of a few presenters, their sessions will not be recorded. These will be noted by session.